A labour of love by Margaret and Maarten! Enjoy looking at the plants, produce and preserves of their organic fruit and vegetable gardens. High quality and exquisite in taste when eaten fresh, dried or preserved in pots or freezer. There is always something to eat. They have the gardens around their townhouse and at the Organic Community Garden of COGS in Holder. The gardens are also mentioned in The Canberra Times: Scientist Maarten Stapper takes us inside his Canberra garden.
- Killing Our Soils: Industrial food production the culprit
- Biological Agriculture: a third way?
- Mass Produced Food Causing Allergies and Illness
- Organic gardens of Margaret & Maarten Stapper (VIDEO)
- Feature Interviews by Future Directions International with Dr Maarten Stapper: The Link Between Healthy Food and Biological Farming
- Science in the Club: The Power of Plants
- The Armidale Express: Agricultural field day plants big ideas for future of farming
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future