BioLogic AgFood, POBox 4209, Weston Creek ACT 2611
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future
- Evolutionary Advances in Farm Machinery – the Soilkee Renovator
- Wheat Crop Paddock Walk
- Biological Agriculture: a Third Way?
- What affects Gut Health, Food Quality and Soil Health? How are they connected?
- Why is a soil healthy? When is a soil sick?
- Building Healthy Communities
- Northern Valley News: Farming – in harmony with nature