Maarten participated on a YLAD Field Day paddock walk at Rocky South near Young, NSW.
- Feature Interviews by Future Directions International with Dr Maarten Stapper: The Link Between Healthy Food and Biological Farming
- Science in the Club: The Power of Plants
- The Armidale Express: Agricultural field day plants big ideas for future of farming
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future
- Evolutionary Advances in Farm Machinery – the Soilkee Renovator
- Wheat Crop Paddock Walk
- Biological Agriculture: a Third Way?
- What affects Gut Health, Food Quality and Soil Health? How are they connected?