“The shift to agro-ecological farming is fundamental to the health and wellbeing of the people of our planet,” says former CSIRO scientist and now regenerative consultant Dr Maarten Stapper. “Using regenerative agriculture we can feed nine billion people with half the fertilisers and 80% less chemicals, and increase yields by half for traditional farming systems in developing countries by stimulating soil biology.”
- The Armidale Express: Agricultural field day plants big ideas for future of farming
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future
- Evolutionary Advances in Farm Machinery – the Soilkee Renovator
- Wheat Crop Paddock Walk
- Biological Agriculture: a Third Way?
- What affects Gut Health, Food Quality and Soil Health? How are they connected?
- Why is a soil healthy? When is a soil sick?
- Building Healthy Communities