Maarten gave this presentation at the 10th International Permaculture Convergence at Wadi Rum in Jordan, 19 September 2011. He discusses regenerative, Biological Farming as the transition from Industrial (input-output) to Biologic-Organic (soil health) Farming Systems.
- Killing Our Soils: Industrial food production the culprit
- Biological Agriculture: a third way?
- Mass Produced Food Causing Allergies and Illness
- Organic gardens of Margaret & Maarten Stapper (VIDEO)
- Feature Interviews by Future Directions International with Dr Maarten Stapper: The Link Between Healthy Food and Biological Farming
- Science in the Club: The Power of Plants
- The Armidale Express: Agricultural field day plants big ideas for future of farming
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future