Maarten participated in the Great Debate about genetically modified (GM) crops at the 2013 Ausveg National Convention at the Gold Coast on June 1st. Four speakers had been handpicked in the GM debate on the pro and against sides. Where does the horticultural industry want to go? Watch the Great Debate with Chris Uhlmann (ABC) as the moderator.
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future
- Evolutionary Advances in Farm Machinery – the Soilkee Renovator
- Wheat Crop Paddock Walk
- Biological Agriculture: a Third Way?
- What affects Gut Health, Food Quality and Soil Health? How are they connected?
- Why is a soil healthy? When is a soil sick?
- Building Healthy Communities
- Northern Valley News: Farming – in harmony with nature