Maarten participated in the Great Debate about genetically modified (GM) crops at the 2013 Ausveg National Convention at the Gold Coast on June 1st. Four speakers had been handpicked in the GM debate on the pro and against sides. Where does the horticultural industry want to go? Watch the Great Debate with Chris Uhlmann (ABC) as the moderator.
- Killing Our Soils: Industrial food production the culprit
- Biological Agriculture: a third way?
- Mass Produced Food Causing Allergies and Illness
- Organic gardens of Margaret & Maarten Stapper (VIDEO)
- Feature Interviews by Future Directions International with Dr Maarten Stapper: The Link Between Healthy Food and Biological Farming
- Science in the Club: The Power of Plants
- The Armidale Express: Agricultural field day plants big ideas for future of farming
- In Situ Science – podcast of interview by Dr James O’Hanlon (UNE) on 10 April 2018
- Recommended reading: ‘Call of the Reed Warbler’
- AUSVEG’s 2013 Great Debate: Genetic Modification
- VIDEO farm walk in Dandaragan WA
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette: Healthy soils leads to nutritious foods
- The Weekly Times: Soilkee pasture renovator a saviour for tired soils
- Biological Farming, Soil Health and Water Use
- Incorporating Biological Farming into your Future